Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last day of the Year 2014


As this year ends I will like to reflect on the things that have happened to me so far as this year goes. First and foremost I am glad I was able to live through the good and bad of certain situations, this year was truly an eye opener for me, I lost and gained things and people, also I realized you can't always please people and cannot always expect things to be the way you want them to be. You can want an individual to change but it's not worth it if they don't want it for themselves, I had to learn things the hard way, it comes to a point where you have to give up something or someone you want for something or someone you need and gain from the mistakes and take it as life's experiences or lessons. Secondly I want to give my utmost appreciation to my favorite girls Abiola Iranloye and Daugette Caulker aka Abby and Dee, they are friends who eventually became family and are both seen like sisters to me because regardless of our individual personalities we find away to have a mutual understanding of things I love them both like crazy and I pray that our friendship keeps on growing into something greater. Also 2014 has also brought exciting changes to my lifestyle, this year I decide to embark on a healthy journey and it turned out great I achieved what I wanted this year but I am aiming higher for something better in the year 2015, one thing to keep in my mind is that when you believe in yourself and put God first everything can be achieved nothing can hold you back. My everyday Motto is FAITH, CONSISTENCY AND HARDWORK this words keep me going to achieve anything I need in this life especially for this year. My prayer for everyone for the year 2015 is for God to reveal the secret to obtaining open doors and for the Lord to exceed our expectations for this year. Have a safe New Years Eve and I wish you a prosperous new year. Be Safe.... 

                                        Sheila E. x😄

No comments:

Post a Comment