Monday, December 29, 2014

My sister's personal note





My sister Ashley was a victim of bullying, she experienced so much hatred and found it hard to accept herself for who she is because of the traumatic event that happened in school all because of the big transition from Nigeria to the United States. One of her biggest issue was when people could not accept her for who she was maybe her accent or her color they made it seem like a big deal. She became so insecure and her confidence was on an all time low level that she even skipped school and Also thought of suicide. But I feel certain things happen for a reason. when she eventually told me what was going on I was her support system, every member of the family did everything to make her feel good about herself, and miraculously she overcame everything. Her confidence grew, she knew when to say no when necessary no one could say nothing to ever bring her down and to show her improvement she decided to write a personal note to help someone who was like her out there, her note literally brought me to tears, I think it did because I am really proud of her accomplishments and she chose to turn the negative into positive I will like to thank my mom and Aunty Antoinette for being our biggest supporters in everything we do, there is no other like them I will love them  till forever. So I will like to bless you all with the inspirational note written by my sister Ashley Ezugwu 
I hope this really makes someone have a change of heart about their life, and know that nothing negative lasts forever. Always remember to be you no matter the circumstances and always reach out when you are in doubt for you are not alone there is always help everywhere you turn. Be blessed 😄 
 Thank you very much 
                                              Sheila E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment