Monday, March 16, 2015

Making Peace/ Letting go

Good day my huntys!!! lol I am finally back and kept to my word. Today I want to talk about making peace within yourself. Well I am talking about it because I recently made peace with some things in my life, friendship and relationship wise. Since the year started I have been trying to know what I can do to improve myself emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually, and boy it has been a roller coaster ride for me. Sometimes I shut myself out from the world and just be in my own thoughts but literally I am dying inside to just let it all out. but you know The Lord never sleeps, he always seems to find a way  when there is no way. Just last week which was spring break, I was watching TV and it was Pastor Joel Osteen, somehow his words always does wonders to my every-being. He was talking about how we as individuals cling so tight to people or things even after that issue has been over. He emphasized on how God has already planned your life and how he knows the helpers he will send your way to make your life easy and simple. But you know we are as humans all have this mixed emotions about the people so dear to us, whenever there is a conflict and we are trying to solve we feel that we might get individuals hurt. And that should not be the case because every individual in your life that you come in contact with is placed to either direct you or to teach you a lesson, sometimes they are placed in your life to pave way for you so you can improve. Everyone has a purpose in life for you and vice-versa. It is okay to feel down or feel hurt but do not let it overwhelm you and consume you to do things you really don't want to do. You should rather stay around positive people who will keep you vibrant and have you thinking less of situations going through your life. Never put yourself in denial, accept your wrongs and work on ways to be better, seek help when necessary and trust and believe you will feel 100 times better than what you felt before. I am happy i have made peace with situations because I really do not know where I will be right now if I did not do so. It is still a working progress but you know Rome was not built in a day, so I will just embrace this beautiful journey I have decided to embark on. I hope this helps I love you all.
Thank you Sheila. E 


No comments:

Post a Comment